Table of Contents
Slots are one of the earth’s oldest casino games. Thus, it is not surprising that there are several slot myths.
Slot myths and misconceptions have a lot to do with gamblers finding it hard to come to terms with a game based on chance and luck. “There must be a trick”, said every gambler.
Visit FUN88 and play real money casino games.
10. SLOTS ARE TRULY RANDOM, AND THERE IS NO HOUSE EDGE
Truth – Slot outcomes are random and there is an house edge built-in.
There is always an RTP and a holding percentage. RTP stands for ‘Return To Player, ‘ which is the potential winnings predicted to be made by players in the long run. So if the RTP of a game is 97 percent, 97 percent of the cash wagered on it is supposed to be returned in the form of winnings to the participants. The casino withholds the remaining 3 percent, which returns to the casino over time.
11. HACKERS CAN CHEAT ONLINE SLOTS
Truth – It’s nearly impossible, but if they do, it’s a punishable criminal offense.
This isn’t exactly true. Online slots are designed with the aid of technology in a way that they are safe and secure. However, there have been incidents of a few persons who have tried to hack slot machines and failed or got caught in the process.
If you are considering hacking or cheating online slots, you may end up wasting your time and probably wasting money. There are also legal consequences for trying to hack a casino machine.
12. CASINOS CAN REMOTELY ADJUST WINNING CHANCES
Truth – Technically, it can be done, but it’s illegal, and no reputable casino would do such a thing.
Casinos can preset the odds of slot machines in line with set regulations. However, no casino would remotely tamper with a slot machine to either boost or reduce players’ winning chances. If a slot machine is faulty or considered not random, it is taken out of service, recalibrated, and brought back after fixing.
Furthermore, adjustment or fixing of slot machines will never be carried out during play. So remote tampering is completely out of the picture for reputable casinos.
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!