Table of Contents
Another huge difference between French Roulette and the American and European layout is the betting boxes. Outside bets are placed on both sides of the grid. Low (Manque), Odd Impair) and Red are located on the top of the grid. High (Passe), Even (Pair), and Black are located at the bottom.
The words in the betting boxes are written in French. However, there are some French Roulette games where English translations are made available.
French Roulette offers numerous types of bets for you to place. All these bets are categorized under three main categories. These are the inside bets, outside bets, and call bets. The call bets are also referred to as the advanced bets or announced bets.
where to play online roulette
We recommend that you can use FUN88
- Straight bet – This is a type of bet placed on any of the 36 numbers available. It pays the highest in the game but it also has the lowest odds of winning
- Split bet – Split bets are placed on two adjacent numbers on the betting grid. For example, 5-6, 29-30, 16-19, 7-8 are split bets.
- Street bet – This type of bet is placed on a row of three consecutive numbers. Examples are 4-5-6, 13-14-15, and 22-23-24. It can also be placed on 0-1-2 and 0-2-3 which are referred to as trios.
- Corner bet – Corner bet which is also called square bet covers four numbers. An example is a bet which covers numbers 14, 15, 17, and 18. It can also include a bet that covers 0, 1, 2, and 3.
- Line bet – Also called the six-line bet, this covers all the numbers in two consecutive rows. An example of line bet is 1-2-3-4-5-6.
- Column bet – This is a type of bet placed on all the numbers in a column. It covers a total of 12 numbers and can be any of the three columns.
- Dozen bet – Dozen bet also covers 12 numbers but it is spread over 4 consecutive rows of three numbers. An example is a bet that covers numbers 1 to 12.
- Red/Black bet – Here, you have to predict whether the ball will land on a red or black pocket. It covers 18 different numbers in a single bet.
- Odd/Even bet – This is betting on the ball to land on any of the 18 odd numbers or any of the 18 even numbers.
- Low/High bet – The low numbers in French roulette are 1 to 18 while the high numbers are 19 to 36. Low/High bet is simply a bet placed on whether the ball will land on any number between 1 to 18 or numbers between 19 to 36.
- Voisins du Zero (neighbors of zero) – This covers all the 17 numbers on the wheel between 22 and 25. It involves a combination of splits, corners, and trio bets.
- Le Tiers du Cylindre (a third of the wheel) – This covers all numbers opposite ‘0’, that is, from 27 to 33. It is a combination of six split bets.
- Jue Zero (zero game) – Jue Zero bet includes all six numbers on either side of ‘0’ and ‘0’ itself. It contains a combination of three splits and a straight-up bet on 26.
- Orphelins (orphans) – The orphans bet covers eight numbers. Three of these numbers(17,34, 6) are on the right side of ‘0’ while five (1, 20, 14, 31, 9) are on the left.
- Finale (the final bet) – These are wagers made on numbers ending with the same digit. For example, if the player wagers on final 2, the bet will cover numbers 2, 12, 22, and 32.
|Dozen||2 to 1||32.4%|
What is the House Edge in French Roulette?
The house edge is 1.35%.
What is the RTP for French Roulette?
The RTP is 98.65%.
Can I Play French Roulette for Free?
Yes, you may be allowed to play virtual French roulette for free on some casinos.
Can I Play French Roulette in Live Casinos?
Yes, you can play Live French Roulette even on many Indian casinos such as FUN88.