Table of Contents
This article contains everything you need to know about Lucky 7. Keep reading to learn how to play Lucky 7 and where to play.
Where to play LUCKY 7
We recommend that you can use FUN88
How to Play Lucky 7
Our instructions are based on Ezugi’s version of Lucky 7.
Lucky 7 is played with eight decks of 52 cards without jokers. The dealer shuffles the cards before the game starts. You have to guess if the card will be higher than 7 (7 up), lower than 7 (7 down), or just 7.
Step 1: Place your bets
You have ten seconds to place your bets.
You have to start by choosing the coin value. The coin sizes displayed on the screen include 1, 4, 10, 50, 100, 500, and 1000.
After choosing your coin size, you place bets by dragon the coins to the betting options at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: The dealer reveals the card
After your bet is placed, the dealer shows the card.
If your prediction is correct, you win the bet. A payout is made according to the paytable.
The next game round continues automatically and you can play an unlimited amount of times.
There are three types of standard bets. The RTP for standard bets is 92.3%
- 7 Up – A bet that the card will be above 7
- 7 Down – A bet that the card will be below 7
- 7 – A bet that the card will be exactly. This bet has the highest payout.
Side Bets – Colour
There are only two possible side bets for colours. The RTP colour side bet is 95%
- Red: You bet the card will be red (diamond or hearts)
- Black: You bet the card will be black (clubs or spades)
Side Bets – Odds or Even
There are only two possible side bets for odds or even.
- Odds: You bet the card will be an odd number (3,5,7,9). The RTP is 96.92%/
- Even – You bet the card will be an even number (2,4,6,8). The RTP is 92.31%/
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!