Table of Contents
The European Roulette is the most popular version of Online Roulette both in online and land-based casinos. It is loved by players not just because it has been around for many years but also because it pays better. The house edge is just 2.70% while the RTP stands at 97.30%.
In this guide, you will learn how to play European Roulette and also find Indian online casinos where you can play.
where to play online roulette
We recommend that you can use FUN88
European Roulette Wheel Layout
The European Roulette Wheel has 37 divisions. These 37 divisions are made up of numbers 1 to 36 and a single 0. The divisions containing numbers 1 to 36 are alternately colored black and red while the 0 division is colored green.
The numbers are arranged randomly with 18 black pockets and 18 red pockets in alternate order. The ‘0’ pocket sits in the middle of the wheel.
When the game begins, the wheel spins anticlockwise while the thrown ball spins in the clockwise direction.
European Roulette Rules
It is quite easy to play European Roulette online. You start by selecting a number, range of numbers, or color on which you place your bet on. There are different types of bet which you can make. We have explained the different bets in the next section of this guide.
After placing your bets, you proceed to click on “Spin” if you’re playing the virtual game. If you are playing Live European Roulette, the dealer spins the ball in the opposite direction of the wheel after you place your bet.
If the ball lands in one of your chosen combinations, you win that round. The payouts are made to you according to the paytable. You can find the paytable further down in this guide.
Type of Bets
The types of bets in the European Roulette are grouped into two; inside bets and outside bets. Inside bets are wagers made on single numbers, adjacent numbers, or only a small group of numbers. Outside bets are wagers made on larger groups of numbers. You can make your bets by placing your chips on the bet layout.
Each type of bet comes with different odds and payouts. Explained below are the individual types of bets.
- Straight Bet – Straight bets are wagers made directly on any single number. The bet is place directly on the chosen number or numbers. This includes any number between 1 and 36 and also ‘0’.
- Split Bet – This is a type that involves picking two adjacent numbers. The bet is placed on the line between these numbers. Examples of split bets include wagers on 8 and 9, 14 and 15, and 31 and 32. It can also be placed on 0 and 1, 0 and 2, or 0 and 3.
- Three Line Bet – This type of bet is also called the street bet and it covers a row of 3 numbers. For example, 10-11-12, 22-23-24, or 28-29-30. This type of bet can also include 0-1-2, and 0-2-3.
- Corner Bet – It covers a group of four numbers that forms a square on the layout. Examples include 16-17-19-20 and 32-33-35-36. It can also include 0-1-2-3.
- Six-Line Bet – This covers two ‘streets’ on the layout. Just like the split bet, a street is a row of three numbers. An example of a six-line bet is a wager that covers numbers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 together.
- Column Bet – A column bet is a wager placed on all twelve numbers in a column. It could be placed on any of the three columns on the layout.
- Dozen Bet – This is a type of bet placed on the 12 numbers in four consecutive rows. This may include from numbers 1 to 12, 13 to 24, or 25 to 36.
- Bet on Color – This includes placing bets either on all red numbers or all black numbers. This means the bet covers 18 numbers on the wheel.
- Odd or Even Bet – It is a type of bet placed on all odd numbers or all even numbers on the layout. This bet also covers 18 numbers and offers the same odds as the color bet.
- Low or High Bet – This features a wager on all low numbers or all high numbers. The low numbers are numbers 1 to 18 while the high numbers are 19 to 36. It pays out the same as the odd or even bet.
|Odd or Even||1:1||48.65%|
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!