Table of Contents
Joker Poker is a variation of video poker, similar to Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild. Joker poker is also sometimes called Joker Wild because the game has a joker that can be used as a Wild card.
In this guide, we will explain how to play Joker Poker and best sites to play Joker Poker in India.
Visit FUN88 play any kind of card games
What is Joker Poker?
Joker Poker is a mixture of traditional slots and poker. The game looks and feels very similar to online slots. The main difference being that the game is played with digital cards that you control with buttons and you can actually predict the outcome of the game. This makes Joker Poker a game of skill.
The history of Joker poker began back in the late 1800s and early 1900s, when also other forms of poker started to appear. But it was during the 1980s when Joker Poker became popular to the wider gambling audience. Especially with the help of a company named IGT, who had the vision to combine machines with the functions of a slot.
Joker Poker Rules
Joker Poker features 53 cards, including a joker card. When you start the game, you get 5 cards. The joker card can be used as a wild card.
The benefit of a wild card is that you get more combinations to create hands with a 53 card deck, which includes both regular cards and a joker card.
The goal in Joker Poker is to get the best possible hand from 5 cards. You win when you have created a valid winning combination with your 5 cards. You can see all winning hands (ranking of hands) further down in this guide.
During the gameplay, you will have the option to keep all of your 5 cards (Hold) or discard and get new cards (Deal).
Joker Poker Gameplay
Simply follow the steps below to play Joker Poker Online:
- Choose an online casino from our list of Indian online casinos that offer Joker Poker.
- Choose your favorite Joker Poker game. You can choose to play the game for free or with real money.
- Select your desired bet amount. Use the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons to increase or decrease the bet size.
- Use the button “Max Bet” button to bet with the maximum bet amount. Or click on “Bet One” button to bet 1 credit.
- Click on the button “Deal” to get dealt 5 random cards out of 53 cards, including a joker card.
- Choose which card or cards you want to discard, by clicking on the card or cards. You can also use the button “Hold” to keep all of your cards.
- Click on the “Deal” button to get new random cards on the screen.
- If you are lucky, your combination of cards is a winning hand and you can now cash out your winnings if you want.
- To cash out your winnings, login to the cashier at the casino, go the banking section and select you desired withdrawal method.
Joker Poker Ranking of Hands
Check this table to find all winning hands from best to worst:
|Hand||Explanation of the hand|
|Natural Royal Flush||Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten of the same suit|
|Five of a Kind||5 Cards of one rank.|
Example: ♥️3, ♥️3, ♥️3, ♥️3, ♥️3
|Joker Royal Flush||Joker, King, Queen, Jack, Ten of a suit|
|Straight Flush||5 cards in a row of the same suit.|
Example: ♥️Q, ♥️J, ♥️10, ♥️9, ♥️8
|Four of a Kind||4 cards of one rank,1 card of another rank.|
Example: ♣️9, ♠️9, ♦️9, ♥️9, ♥️J
|Full House||3 cards of one rank, 2 cards of another.|
Example: ♣️3, ♠️3, ♦️3, ♣️6, ♥️6
|Flush||5 cards of the same suit, not in a row.|
Example: ♣️K, ♣️10, ♣️7, ♣️6, ♣️4
|Straight||5 cards in a row, from lowest to highest.|
Example: 5,6, 7, 8, 9
|Three of a Kind||3 cards of one rank. 2 cards of 2 other ranks.|
Example: ♦️2, ♥️2, ♣️2, ♠️K, ♥️6
|Two Pairs||2 cards of one rank. 2 cards of another rank. 1 card of a third rank.|
Example: ♥️J, ♣️J, ♣️4, ♥️4, ♥️9
Joker Poker Payout Table
|Five of a Kind||200|
|Royal Flush with Joker||100|
|Four of a Kind||20|
|Three of a Kind||2|
|Pair of Kings or Aces||1|
Is Joker Poker Legal in India?
Yes. Joker Poker is legal in India. Joker Poker is a game of skill and all games of skill are legal according to the Supreme Court.
What is the Best Way to Win on Joker Poker?
The best way to win on Joker Poker is to know how to manage your cards whether or not you are dealt with the Joker card. Read our strategy on this page for details.
Is Joker Poker Rigged?
No. Joker Poker is not rigged. Joker Poker uses random number generators to ensure that every round is fair and honest.
What is the RTP in Joker Poker?
The RTP in Joker Poker is 98.60%.
What is the Best Casino to Play Joker Poker?
Each casino has its own benefits. A good starting point is to choose one of our recommended casinos on this page, so you can make up your own mind.
Is the Joker Card Used in Joker Poker?
Yes. A joker card is used in Joker Poker and can be used as a wild card.
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!