Table of Contents
Did you know that you can play online casino in Indian Rupees? In fact, all local online casinos accept Indian Rupees. But many international online casinos also accept Rupees too. You no longer have to worry about limiting your options because you want to play with INR.
Playing in Indian Rupees helps you to avoid unnecessary exchange fees and the possibility of losing your money altogether. In this article, you will find a list of Rupee Casinos.
Visit FUN88 and play real money casino games.
Which Payment Methods Can I Use for INR Casinos?
- Skrill – Skrill is a popular e-wallet which usually does not charge any fee for depositing at Indian online casinos. However, to fund your Skrill account from example your bank account you have to pay a service fee of 2.5%.
- Neteller – Neteller is another e-wallet. It charges a fee of 2.5% for deposits.
- EcoPayz – This involves no extra charge for making deposits or withdrawals. The casino may however require an extra fee from players.
- IMPR/UPI – IMPR (Immediate Payment Service) and UPI (Unified Payments Interface) are both managed by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). The transactions are usually free of extra charges as long as you do not exceed the limits.
- Paytm – Paytm does not charge a deposit fee. However, some casinos may charge you a fee.
- Google Pay – There is usually no transaction fee charged when making deposits except the casino charges. There is also no withdrawal fee.
This list is not extensive. There are more options which you can read about in our payment method page.
Pros and Cons of Playing Online Casino in Indian Rupees
- Avoid Currency Conversion – Sometimes, you may have to pay between 2 to 5% fee for converting INR to other currencies. And these fees may occur twice; during deposits and withdrawals. Playing on INR casinos helps to take away the need for currency conversion and the cost.
- Many bonuses are listed in INR – Casinos targeting Indian players fix their bonuses in INR. This makes it easier to understand the casino bonus and what you actually get.
- Fewer casinos to choose from – But not that much fewer options. Not all available casinos accept payments in Indian Rupees. So you may not be able to pay in Rupees on a casino you like. However, there are still many other casinos that accept Indian Rupees.
- Slightly fewer payment options – When you play online casino in Indian rupees, you will realise that there are fewer payment options to choose from.
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!