Table of Contents
Want to play Live Dragon Tiger for real money? In this article, I will explain how to play the game and give you some tips on how to win. I have also listed the best online casinos in India such as FUN88 where you can play Live Dragon Tiger for real money.
What is Live Dragon Tiger?
Live Dagon Tiger is a live casino game first produced by Evolution Gaming. Now a days, you’ll find several providers offering Live Dragon Tiger.
The game is like Online Baccarat, but a much simpler version of it. Because it is only played with two cards, Live Dragon Tiger is a very popular game in Asia and India.
What makes the game special is the fast gameplay. It only takes around 25 seconds to complete every round.
The game features blinking lights that are activated when you get winnings numbers. To keep track of the stats and improve your gameplay, you can use a special interface through Baccarat-style roads, where you can predict outcomes of your future rounds in the game.
During the game, you can also chat with a friendly and smiling female dealer. When you feel like you need to switch the view, you can switch between two views: a classic view and a 3D view.
How to Play Live Dragon Tiger
Live Dragon Tiger played with only two cards: Dragon and Tiger. Your task is to simply bet on which card you think will be the highest. You can also bet on if the result will end in a tie.
Cards & Table
When it comes to the cards, the game is played with 6 decks of cards, with no joker cards.
The values of the cards in Dragon Tiger are: Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, B, J, Q and K. Ace is the lowest card with a value of 1. King is the highest card.
The playing table in Dragon Tiger is covered in a black or red rug. On the bottom half of the table, there are four squares: Dragon, Tiger, Tie and Suited Tie. Some Live Dragon Tiger version also has additional betting areas for side bets.
When it comes to the surroundings of the table, the background has two high-rising statues in gold and glass depicting dragons, one dragon on the left side and the other on the right side of the screen.
In each round, the dealer draws two cards. Your goal is to bet on which card will get the highest point: Dragon or Tiger. If you think Dragon wins, you place your bet on the Dragon square. If you think Tiger wins, you place your bet on the Tiger square to the right.
There is also an option to bet on a tie and suited tie. And for some Dragon Tiger games, but not all, you can place additional side bets.
You can place four different regular bets in Dragon Tiger.
- Dragon – You bet that Dragon will get the highest valued card. The RTP is 96.27%.
- Tiger – You bet that Tiger will get the highest valued card. The RTP is 96.27%.
- Tie – You bet that the Dragon and Tiger card will have the same value, no matter which suite. The RTP is 89.64%.
- Suited Tie – You bet that the Dragon and Tiger card will have the same value and suit. The RTP is 86.02%.
Side Bets – Suit
- Suit Dragon – You bet on which suit the Dragon card will be (7 is excluded)
- Suit Tiger – You bet on which suit the Tiger card will be (7 is excluded)
The RTP for all suit bets are 86.02%.
Side Bets – Big/Small
- Big Dragon – You bet that the Dragon card will be above 7
- Small Dragon – You bet that the Dragon card will below 7
- Big Tiger – You bet that the Tiger card will above 7
- Small Tiger – You bet that the Tiger card will below 7
The RTP for all Big/Small bets are 92.31%.
Side Bets – Odd/Even
- Dragon Even – You bet that the Dragon card will be an even number
- Dragon Odd – You bet that the Dragon card will be an odd number
- Tiger Even – You bet that the Tiger card will be an even number
- Tiger Odd – You bet that the Dragon card will be an odd number
The RTP for all Odd/Even bets are 92.31%.
Payouts and Odds
*The Payout depends on which Dragon Tiger game you play. When you play Live Dragon Tiger by Evolution Gaming the payout is 11:1, but when you play Live Dragon Tiger by Ezugi the Payout is 8:1.
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!