Table of Contents
Online blackjack is one of the most famous casino game around the globe and very popular in India. Unlike many other well-known casino games, such as Andar Bahar and Online Roulette, blackjack is a classic table game that requires both strategy and luck.
This guide to playing online blackjack in India will teach you simple rules and useful strategies for playing blackjack! I have also listed the best online blackjack sites in India for your convenience.
Visit FUN88 and play real money casino games
To play the game of blackjack online and make some good winnings, you must be familiar with the strategies. Here are some of the critical strategies to keep in mind if you want to play online blackjack:
- Should I surrender? – If you play blackjack at a casino that offers surrender, you can surrender on the first two cards you’re given. You won’t be allowed to surrender if you have already been given a hit card. This is why you must first think of surrender when playing your hand.
- Should I split? – The second most crucial decision is whether you should split or not split. You only consider this option if your first two cards are the same or if you get two ten-valued cards. If the answer you get is NO, you can’t or shouldn’t split; then you know what to do.
- Should I double? – When there is a need to double in basic strategy, it is something to be happy about. Such a situation means you are likely to win that hand. However, some casinos restrict doubling on specific hands, so you may not always get a chance to double. Find out if you can double or not before you move on.
- Should I stand? – The last thing pyouunters must consider when it comes to basic strategy is whether to take another card or not. If you consider the options above and they are not right for your hand, then you would hit or stand.
When To Surrender
- 16 will surrender against dealer 9 through Ace, otherwise do not surrender (you revert to hard totals).
- 15 will surrender against dealer 10, otherwise do not surrender (you revert to hard totals).
When To Split
- Split aces at all times.
- Split tens never.
- A pair of 9’s will split against dealer 2 through 9, asides 7 — otherwise, you stand.
- Split 8’s always
- A duo of 7’s splits against the dealer 2 through 7- otherwise, you hit.
- A duo of 6’s splits against the dealer 2 through 6 – otherwise, you hit.
- A duo of 5’s doubles against the dealer 2 through 9 – otherwise you hit.
- A duo of 4’s splits against the dealer 5 and 6 – otherwise, you hit.
- A duo of 3’s splits against the dealer 2 through 7 – otherwise you hit.
- A duo of 2’s splits against dealer 2 through 7 – otherwise, you hit.
When To Stand
- Soft 20 (A,9) must always stand
- Soft 19 (A,8) will double against dealer 6; otherwise, you stand.
- Soft 18 (A,7) will double against dealer 2 through 6, and will hit against 9 through Ace; otherwise, you stand.
- Soft 17 (A,6) will double against dealer 3 through 6; otherwise, you hit.
- Soft 16 (A,5) will double against dealer 4 through 6; otherwise, you hit.
- Soft 15 (A,4) will double against dealer 4 through 6; otherwise, you hit.
- Soft 14 (A,3) will double against dealer 5 through 6; otherwise, you hit.
- Soft 13 (A,2) will double against dealer 5 through 6; otherwise, you hit.
When To Double
- Eleven will always double.
- Ten will double against dealer 2 through 9 – otherwise, you hit.
- Nine will double against dealer 3 through 6 – otherwise, you hit.
Blackjack Betting System
The Fibonacci Betting System
The sequence used here is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144. Each number stands as a betting unit, pick a base betting unit, and climb up the sequence if you lose, and move down two if you win.
The Martingale Betting System
Here, you double your bet if you lose, and you bet your base stake if you win. This system aims to maximize your winning streaks.
The D’Alembert Betting System
Here, you set a base stake and proceed to bet your base wager. If you lose, you have to increase your bet by one unit. If you win, you decrease stakes also by 1 unit.
The Parlay Betting System
Increase your base bet when you win by betting winnings plus the original stake. Go back to base bet if you lose.
Paroli Betting System
Double your bet with a win, and go back to your base stake after 3 wins.
1-3-2-6 Betting System
Repeatedly betting on 1,3,2, and 6 units in each round with winnings. This system works with even money bets.
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!