Table of Contents
Wanna play online roulette? Read this guide to find the best online roulette casino in India and learn how to play.
Visit FUN88 and play real money casino games
How to Play Online Roulette
Playing online roulette is easy. Before we begin with the rules it’s worth mentioning that there are many different online roulette games. All of them have slightly different rules, but the main rules are the same.
Learning how to play online roulette is easy. This guide will explain all the rules.
Below we will teach you how to play European Roulette. Once you understand these rules you can easily learn how to play any other online roulette game.
Online Roulette is played with a roulette wheel and a table. The wheel has 37 pockets, with 36 of those pockets numbered from 1-36. The last pocket is numbered “0”. Pockets 1-36 have alternate red and black backgrounds. The pocket numbered “0” has a green background.
The “0” is the 2.7% edge that online casinos have over players.
Your goal is to guess what number pocket the ball will land on. You can place bets on a single number, several numbers or groups.
Once you have decided what bets you want to make, simply drag the casino chip to the file you want to place your bet/bets on. Then click the “Spin” button and see where the ball land. If you guess it right you win and you will be paid according to the pay-out table.
The online roulette table has two parts; the inner part of the table and the outer part. You can place your bet on either part.
The inside betting table has a grid that is labelled with number 1-36, they are circled with black and red depending on the colour the number corresponds with on the roulette wheel. With inside betting you can place a bet on individual numbers and below you’ll find examples of four different types of inside bets:
- Straight Up Bet – place your chip on a specific number, for example Red 18. The payout is 35 to 1.
- Split Bet – place your chips two adjacent number, for example 15 and 16. The payout is 17 to 1.
- Street Bet – place your chips on three number on a row, for example 7,8,9. The payout is 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet – place your chips on four number on a row, for example 6, 7,8,9. The payout is 8 to 1.
Outside bets allows you to place bets on a category of numbers. This type of betting offers lower payout when winning but increases your chances of winning. Below you’ll find examples of outside bets:
- Column Bet – bet on 12 numbers in a column. The winning payout for European roulette is 32.4% and 31.6% for American roulette
- Dozen Bet – bet on 12 numbers for each spin. The winning payout for European roulette is 32.4% and 31.6% for American roulette
- Bet on colour – bet on all reds or all blacks.
- Bet on Odd/Even -bet on all odd numbers or even numbers. The winning payout for European roulette is 48.6% and 47.4% for American roulette
- Bet on Low/High – place your bet on all number between 1-18 or on all numbers between 19-36.
Withdraw Your Winnings
To cash out your winnings when playing online roulette, choose the option to make a withdrawal and select your preferred withdrawal option. Provide the necessary billing information and click the “withdraw” button to end the process.
Always try to opt for online casinos that accept Indian rupees. Advantages of playing in casinos that accept Indian rupees are that there would be no conversion fees and you see all casino bonuses and promotions in your currency.
Play Online Roulette for Real Money in India
To play online roulette for real money simply follow these steps:
- Register with a casino and click in to “online roulette” –Take the first step and sign up to your preferred online casino website. Click on “online roulette”, it’s normally located under the casino games section. You would likely receive bonus cash since most online sites offer real money casino bonuses.
- Launch the game and click on “play for real money” – Since some online roulettes offer free mode, make sure you click on “play for real money”. Check the deposit/withdrawal methods, the currency accepted and the wagering requirements.
- Select how much to bet – Once the roulette table is displayed, you must choose your how much you’d like to bet. The minimum and maximum bets you could place are usually $0.1 and $100 respectively. You could select other chips within that range.
- Place your chips – Choose the numbers you would like to bet on and place your chips on these numbers.
- Wait for outcome – You have to wait for the generated outcome. Once you throw the ball, the number it lands on would be shown on the roulette wheel and also the roulette table.
Play Roulette Online for Free
Most online casinos that provides online roulette offers all of their roulette tables in both “real money-mode” and “free-mode”. This means that you can play online roulette for free at most Indian online casinos. However, you won’t keep any of the winnings.
To play online roulette for free, simply follow the steps below:
- Register with a casino and click in to “online roulette”
- Launch the game and click on play for fun
- Place your chips
- Wait for the outcome
Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!
all fun at FUN88!