Live Dream Catcher

Table of Contents

So you wanna play Live Dream Catcher? In this guide, you will learn how to play and find the best casinos to play Live Dream Catcher.

Visit FUN88 and play real money casino games

What is Live Dream Catcher?

Live Dream Catcher is a money wheel game operated by a live dealer. It was built by TCSJOHNHUXLEY exclusively for Evolution Gaming. It runs only on the Evolution platform and is similar to Monopoly Live, another wheel game by the same provider. The game is fun and extremely easy to play.

The Live Dream Catcher wheel consists of 54 colored-segments with 52 of the segments containing numbers: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40. The other two segments are the multiplier segments: x2 and x7. These multiplier segments offer you the chance to multiply your money and make huge prizes.

To play Live Dream Catcher, you simply have to bet on the number you think the wheel will stop at. When the wheel stops at the number you choose, you get a payout according to the paytable.

The wheel is spun by the live dealer at the studio where the game is streamed from. You will get to watch the action happen live in HD quality. You can also watch it from multiple camera angles.

How to Play Live Dream Catcher

Live Dream Catcher has one of the simplest rules of any casino game. All you need to do is to place a bet on any number you think the win will land on. You can bet on one or multiple numbers. If the pointer at the top of the wheel stops at your chosen number, you win. 

1. Place your bet

Step 1. Place your bet

To place your bet, you have to choose the value of chips you’ll like to bet with. You can use the following chips: 1, 5, 25, 100, 500.

Place your chosen chip on the number you think the will will land on. You can bet on the following wheel numbers: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 40. You can also place different chips on multiple numbers.You can bet on all 6 spots by clicking the “BET ON ALL” button.

2. Wait for the outcome

Step 2. See if you win

After the bet is placed, the dealer spins the wheel. When the wheel stops spinning, the pointer at the top of the wheel points out the winning number or segment. If the pointer stops at your chosen number, you win. 

After each wheel spin you will be presented with options to proceed to the next round of the game. You can either place a new bet, repeat your previous bet, or double the previous bet.

Payouts and House Edge

The payouts in Live Dream Catcher are easy to learn and calculate. It is determined by the number on which you have placed your bet. If you place a bet on 1 and land on it, you get paid at 1/1. If you bet on 2 and land on 2 you get 2/1, 5 gets you 5/1, and so on.

Each of the wheel numbers covers different numbers of segments on the wheel. The most found number on the wheel is 1, it covers 23 different yellow segments but it pays the lowest. Number 40 only covers one segment of the wheel which is the single red-colored segment. The red-colored segment which contains 40 pays the highest but is the least possible to hit.

The RTP of Live Dream Catcher is between 90.57% – 96.57%. The most favorable RTP you can get is 96.57% which is slightly above the average for online slots. This leaves the house edge between 3.43% to 9.43%.

Check the table below to see the breakdown of payouts and house edge according to the segments.

Wheel NumberSegmentsPayoutHouse Edge
X21Payout of next winning spin times 2
X71Payout of next winning spin x7


Apart from the 52 numbered segments on the wheels, there are two additional multiplier segments on Live Dream Catcher. The two different multipliers are 2x and 7x. Whenever the wheel lands on any of the multiplier segments, the bets will remain and there will be a respin. You will get your payout multiplied if the wheel stops at the number you initially placed the bet on.

Depending on which of the multipliers you land, your payout will either be multiplied by x2 or x7. For instance, if you place a bet of 5 on number 20, your payout will be 100 if the wheel lands on that number. But if the wheel lands on a x2 multiplier and then lands on number 20 in the next spin the payout will be 100 x 2 = 200. 

Also, you may make the same bet and land on the x7 multiplier instead. If you land on number 20 (your chosen number) in the next spin the payout will be 100 x 7 = 700

Experience several seasons of casino games when you play here!

all fun at FUN88!

Read more articles about online casinos